27.5 Racket packages for web develIs Racket ready for the web? Here are several Racket packages that may be useful as you hack the web with a Lisp from the future.
The list is surely incomplete; omissions should be attributed to ignorance, not malice. If you know of a package that should be added, please let me know.
Acknowledgments Thanks to Greg Hendershott for suggesting a few of these entries.
Generating XML, HTML and CSS
- xml XML à la Lisp. Defines X-expressions AKA xexprs
- txexpr Convenience functions for X-expressions
- css-expr CSS, the Lisp way (S-expressions)
- html-parsing Parse HTML
- html-writing Serialize HTML
- sxml XML in the form of S-expressions
(Unfortunately, whalesong is dead.)
System and infrastructure
Cryptography and random numbers